Subscribe to our newsletter to stay connected and receive the latest info.
Cornell SC Johnson College of Business and Oxford Saïd School of Business Leadership Summit
Deeply Responsible Leadership: How Artificial Intelligence can be harnessed responsibly to do the greatest good
15 March 2024 – Conference, lunch, and networking reception at The Peninsula London, 1 Grosvenor Place, London
Join hosts Andrew Karolyi, Charles Field Knight Dean, Cornell SC Johnson College of Business, and Soumitra Dutta, Dean, Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford, for a special collaboration between two leading business schools as we delve into one of the most pressing issues/opportunities facing business, business education, and society as a whole.
- The Cornell Club of Switzerland Explores CERN’s Particle Physics MarvelsTwenty-one members of the Cornell Club of Switzerland embarked on a fascinating tour of groundbreaking particle physics research at CERN on Saturday, 27 January 2024. We explored the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), the world’s largest … Read more
- Cornell Club of Switzerland Revels in Unforgettable Thanksgiving Gala at Grand Hotel KronenhofThis year, the Thanksgiving Gala hosted by the Grand Hotel Kronenhof, under the stewardship of the esteemed General Manager and fellow Cornellian, Marc Eichenberger, left an indelible mark on the 36 members and their families … Read more
- A Cozy Zinck’s Night in BaselWe had an intimate Zinck’s night in Basel, with three Cornellians chatting about a range of topics, from past Cornell Club of Switzerland events (visiting professors, staying in far-off hotels in the Alps, and Thanksgiving … Read more
- Cheers to the Spirit of Zincks in GenevaThe Cornell Club of Switzerland had a very cozy, pleasant reunion at the Potinière near the Jardin Anglais in the heart of Geneva with incredible views of Lac Léman. We enjoyed drinks in great company … Read more
- Hiking the Gorges d’AreuseSunday 3 September – Neuchâtel A lovely late-summer day awaited us in Boudry near Neuchâtel. The region is a lovely area and offers vineyards, lake and splendid view of the alps. Our plans, however, lead … Read more
- Sparkling Summer Evening in Zurich19 August 2023 The Cornell Club of Switzerland celebrated the magic of summer with Champagne in Zurich. This sparkling event took place at the “Mövenpick Wein-Bar” in the heart of downtown Zurich. The evening was … Read more
- “Flash” Event in Basel with Cornell Professor Gustavo Flores-Macías3 August 2023 – Basel Four years ago, Professor Flores-Macías gave a very interesting talk on “Populism and Elections in the Americas” followed by a dinner in Zurich. He contacted the Club in mid-July to … Read more
- A Luxurious Weekend Escape in the Swiss Mountains9th Annual Mountain Weekend 15 & 16 July 2023 – Pontresina Members of the Cornell Club of Switzerland escaped the summer heat to enjoy the fresh air and beautiful landscape of the Swiss mountains during … Read more
- A Magnificent Day in Lavaux!17 June 2023 The sunshine, the gentle breeze, and the panoramic view of the famous terraced vineyards with Lake Geneva in the background, all made for a brilliant day in Lavaux. It could not have … Read more
- Markgräfler Wine and Asparagus Evening27 May 2023 We ventured across the border to the Markgräflerland, the area of Germany bounded by the Black Forest on the east and the Rhine River on the West. Our outing began with a … Read more